Arabic Fattoush Salad
Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' ( small dishes ) table.It's a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing, and if you've never made a single Arabic dish, this is a delicious and healthy place to start.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for frying
- 2 small ( 10 centimetre ) pita breads, torn into pieces
- 1 large English cucumber, finely diced
- A bowl with a capacity of 3/4 liter containing halved grape tomatoes
- 0.5 red onion, finely diced
- A cup with a capacity of 190 ml containing chopped Italian parsley
- A cup with a capacity of 190 ml containing chopped fresh mint
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Place pita pieces into the skillet without crowding.Fry in batches until golden brown and blot dry with paper towels.
Combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, sumac, garlic, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.Gently toss salad with fried pita pieces.Grate feta cheese on top using a small cheese grater.
İlginç olabilecek bloglar
30 dakikaSaladoil, bread, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, mint, oil, lemon juice, sumac, clove garlic if, salt pepper, cheese,Arabic Fattoush Salad
90 dakikaSaladRuby grapefruit segmented, navel orange segmented, apple, pineapple juice, cherries, grapes, bananas, coconut, walnuts, sugar,Ann's Fantastic Fruit Salad
0 dakikaSaladcabbage, paprika, onion, corn, rice, sugar, Salt pepper, jalapeno pepper seeds veins, cilantro,Sweet-and-Sour Coleslaw
35 dakikaSalatamakarna, yumurtalar, mayonez, salata sosu Mucize, hardal, hardal, Mercanköşk, domates, tuz biber,domates ve makarna salatası