Barefoot Contessa's Provencal Tomatoes
From Barefoot Contessa Family Style Cookbook.Ina says this recipe was inspired by Julia Child.Note: Do not use packaged bread crumbs; you must use fresh bread crumbs!
- 6 ripe tomatoes ( 6.33 to centimetre in diameter )
- A bowl with a capacity of 3/8 liter containing fresh white breadcrumbs ( 5 slices, crusts removed )
- A cup with a capacity of 60 ml containing minced scallion, white and green parts ( 2 scallions )
- A cup with a capacity of 60 ml containing minced fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 cloves)
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Cut the cores from the tomatoes, removing as little as possible.
Cut them in half crosswise and, with your fingers, remove the seeds and juice.
Place the tomato halves in a baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, scallions, basil, parsley, garlic, thyme, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Sprinkle the tomato halves generously with salt and pepper.
With your hands, fill the cavities and cover the tops of the tomatoes with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake the tomatoes for 15 minutes, or until they're tender.
Sprinkle with the cheese, drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 30 seconds more.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
İlginç olabilecek bloglar
40 dakikaVegetabletomatoes, bread, scallion scallions, basil, parsley, garlic cloves, thyme leave, salt, pepper, cheese, oil,Barefoot Contessa's Provencal Tomatoes
50 dakikaVegetablejerusalem artichokes, tomatoes, rosemary, garlic cloves, oil, salt, pepper, onion,Rosemary-Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes and Tomatoes
45 dakikaSebzelahana, sos takip, peynir, ekmek, Tereyağı, Tereyağı, un, Süt, tuz, küçük hindistan cevizi,peynirli taraklı lahana
20 dakikaSebzehavuç, ketçap, şeker, Tereyağı, yenibahar,şımarık baharatlı havuç